The Dürr Group is one of the world's leading mechanical and plant engineering firms with extensive expertise in automation and digitalization/Industry 4.0. Its products, systems and services enable highly efficient manufacturing processes in different industries.
The Dürr Group supplies sectors like the automotive and general industry, mechanical engineering, chemical, pharmaceutical and woodworking industries.
Dürr plans, builds and installs complete state-of-the-art paint shops and final assembly facilities supported by DXQ – digital intelligence by Dürr. It also offers high-tech automated paint, sealing and gluing application technology, as well as serves the general industry with premium application technology products for paint and high-viscosity materials.
The Group generated sales of € 3.92 billion in 2019. The company has around 16,500 employees and 112 business locations in 34 countries. The Group operates in the market with the brands Dürr, Schenck and HOMAG and with five divisions:
• Paint and Final Assembly Systems: paint shops as well as final assembly, testing and filling technology for the automotive industry
• Application Technology: robot technologies for the automated application of paint, sealants and adhesives
• Clean Technology Systems: air pollution control, noise abatement systems and coating systems for battery electrodes
• Measuring and Process Systems: balancing equipment and diagnostic technology
• Woodworking Machinery and Systems: machinery and equipment for the woodworking industry